Last Updated: 16th of November 2023
2. Data Collection
We collect the following data:
- Contact information such as name and email address.
- Navigation information, like visited pages and the date/time of the visit.
- Information about the device used to access the service.
- Data collected through integration with Facebook, if applicable, particularly if users log in via Facebook or if we use the Facebook Graph API.
3. Data Use
Your data is used for:
- Providing and improving our QR code menu service.
- Responding to your inquiries and questions.
- Sending communications related to the service.
- Using data collected via Facebook in accordance with this policy.
4. Data Sharing
We do not sell or rent your personal information. Information may be shared with:
- Service providers to support our service.
- Facebook, as part of using our service on their platform, in accordance with their policies.
Security measures are in place to protect your information, including those collected via Facebook, from unauthorized access and other risks.
7. Your Rights
You have the right to access, modify, or delete your personal data. For EU users, this includes rights specified by the GDPR. Contact us at email@example.com to exercise these rights.
We reserve the right to modify this policy. Users will be informed of significant changes via our website and, where applicable, via a notification on Facebook.
For any questions regarding this policy or your data on Facebook, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact our data protection officer for specific inquiries.